Thursday, September 3, 2015

Welcome to AngelLinda's Book Nook

Hello Reading Enthusiasts!

Welcome to the new home of AngelLinda's Book Nook. Formerly angellindasfriendshipcircle.blogspot.com

I had a book review blog a couple years ago with great success.  My readers had a great time visiting and reading about wonderful reads that had been shared with me by major publishing houses and popular authors.  A year ago, I shut down that blog and took some time off from reviewing and blogging.  I tried all I could to revive that blog, but it was gobbled up by the internet!  Actually, I was able to 'see' the old blog, but was not able to access or revive it....so the only thing left to do was begin all over again.  And so here we are, starting new and fresh.  (If I can get the world-wide web to give up it's hold on the old blog, I'll revive it but in the meantime....here we are!)

If you enjoy the reviews I share here, please feel free to share this blog with your friends and family.  I'm excited to share the great reads I come across.

If you're ready....hang on tight 'cause....here....we....go!
AngelLinda

No comments:

Post a Comment